City

(11th)
v
Wigan
Athletic

(20th)

Immagine Immagine

Immagine

Wigan travel to Norwich desperate for points to avoid falling adrift at the bottom of the table, while their hosts will be eager to get back to winning ways. Norwich go into the clash having lost their last two Premier League fixtures against Manchester United and Stoke. The Canaries have been in the same position twice this season before going on to win their following fixture, they are yet to lose three successive league matches. Wigan have won just once in their last 10 games and are now in real danger of being relegated to the Championship. Roberto Martinez's side need to start winning, with just 11 games left this season. The Latics have been better on the road this season, picking up three wins on their travels compared to just one at the DW Stadium.

Immagine

Immagine

Norwich have mustered more headers on target than any other team (32) and scored the most headed goals (14).
Only Spurs (6) have managed fewer headers on target than Wigan (9).

Immagine

Immagine

Cooney
Moderatore
Moderatore
Team: Arsenal
Contatta:

Re: Norwich v Wigan

Messaggio da leggereda Cooney » 11/03/2012, 16:48

Match fondamentale (anche perchè ho scommesso sul Norwich :asd: ).
Vediamo soprattutto se il Wigan riesce di nuovo a fare punti fuori casa contro pronostico, oggi iniziano i dentro/fuori per i Latics.
Immagine

I only came to see Eboue!
Ye are come well - Ye are well come - Ye are welcome
http://archistadia.blogspot.it/

Torna a “Norwich”