Ila`
Amministratore
Amministratore
Contatta:

Sir Bobby Robson Friendly Match Petition

Messaggio da leggereda Ila` » 16/06/2008, 13:19

Mail inoltratami dal caro Massimo Italymagpie

Good Afternoon,

I am hoping that you can help me, as Sir Bobby Robson has fans from all over the world.
After seeing Sir Bobby Robson looking very frail last week at the FA Cup Final, some of us got together on a Newcastle Forum
http://www.talk-of-the-tyne.co.uk/forum ... 445875cf34
and thought wouldn't it be great if a friendly match between Ipswich and the Toon could be arranged pre-season, with Sir Bobby in attendance before he gets too sick. All proceeds benefiting The Sir Bobby Robson Cancer Foundation. Even the great man himself has said that he won't get over the cancer this time.< BR>A website and a petition has been set up to get the message out to as many football fans around the world as we can, so that the powers that be can make this happen. The petition has over 2000 signatures, and that is only after a couple of days. We need as many signatures as possible.
Here is the website http://nufcvsipswich.talk-of-the-tyne.co.uk/

We are gaining support day by day, so hopefully this can happen.

Would it be possible for you to mention this on your website and message forum, with a link to the petition as this would be so beneficial for our cause. We would display your website in the "Thank You" column on the website.

The idea would be to eventually get a tournament going between the clubs that Sir Bobby has managed over his career.

This is the least we can do for a man that has brought so much to the beautiful game.

Thanks for your support.

Howay the Lads!

Best regards,

Liz McDonald
ImmagineImmagineSally Cinnamon, you are my world

Noel Gallagher ha scritto:E' bellissimo sapere che ogni volta che un tifoso del Manchester United andrà a fare benzina finanzierà la nostra campagna acquisti.
Gerrard ha scritto:Ora il mondo è pregato di non finire, perchè noi dobbiamo vincere il campionato del mondo.

Torna a “Newcastle”