Pre-season 2011/12

BlackDevil1878
Lazy Supporter
Lazy Supporter
Team: Manchester United
Contatta:

Re: Pre-season 2011/12

Messaggio da leggereda BlackDevil1878 » 15/07/2011, 23:40

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed Antonio Valencia flew back to England and will play no part in the club's pre-season tour of America.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/8636668/Manchester-Uniteds-Antonio-Valencia-flies-home-after-injury-that-keeps-him-out-of-USA-pre-season-tour.html

Per ora Valencia è tornato a Manchester per farsi curare come si deve nelle ottime strutture dello United.
Leggendo un po' in giro non sembra nulla di grave e potrebbe recuperare abbastanza in fretta anche se ovviamente lo staff dello United ci va con i piedi di piombo visto il gravissimo infortunio che aveva già colpito Valencia poco tempo fa. Non un gran periodo per il ragazzo :piange:

Per il resto ottima amichevole, una bella sgambata e ottima prova di Macheda per il resto sulla partita ha già detto tutto TNS_87 :ave: nel suo messaggio :sisi: La partita è andata via abbastanza liscia, tranquilla
**Immagine************Immagine************Immagine************Immagine
Immagine*Immagine

TNS_87
Fanatic Supporter
Fanatic Supporter
Team: Manchester Utd
Contatta:

Messaggio da leggereda TNS_87 » 16/07/2011, 1:03

BlackDevil1878 ha scritto:Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed Antonio Valencia flew back to England and will play no part in the club's pre-season tour of America.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/8636668/Manchester-Uniteds-Antonio-Valencia-flies-home-after-injury-that-keeps-him-out-of-USA-pre-season-tour.html

Per ora Valencia è tornato a Manchester per farsi curare come si deve nelle ottime strutture dello United.
Leggendo un po' in giro non sembra nulla di grave e potrebbe recuperare abbastanza in fretta anche se ovviamente lo staff dello United ci va con i piedi di piombo visto il gravissimo infortunio che aveva già colpito Valencia poco tempo fa. Non un gran periodo per il ragazzo :piange:

Ecco...a me soprattutto questo preoccupa!
ImmagineImmagineImmagine
1948(Turin) --> Italy-England=0-4(4' S.Mortensen, 23' T.Lawton, 70' e 72' T.Finney)
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Palmares(WolvesInv87)
BFF Tri Nations Champion 2011(Fantasy Rugby)
BFF Super XV Champion 2012(Fantasy Rugby)
BFF Six Nations Champion 2013(Fantasy Rugby)
BFF Rabo Direct Champion 2014(Fantasy Rugby)
BFF Championship Champion 2015 (Fantasy Football League)

TNS_87
Fanatic Supporter
Fanatic Supporter
Contatta:

Messaggio da leggereda TNS_87 » 21/07/2011, 11:04

Link

Owen,Diouf,Rooney,Rooney,Park,Rooney,Obertan
ImmagineImmagineImmagine
1948(Turin) --> Italy-England=0-4(4' S.Mortensen, 23' T.Lawton, 70' e 72' T.Finney)
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Palmares(WolvesInv87)

woody87
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Team: Liverpool, Rangers
Contatta:

Messaggio da leggereda woody87 » 21/07/2011, 11:50

Immagine
ImmagineImmagineImmagineImmagineImmagine

http://www.mondopallone.it/author/mportoghese/

Liverpool, Gers, Torino, Nantes, Borussia Dortmund, Fortitudo, Dinamo Sassari, Utah Jazz, NY Giants, NY Yankees, Queensland Reds, London Irish, New Zealand Warriors, Catalan Dragons, Progetto Sant'Elia, Morgan Parra

TNS_87
Fanatic Supporter
Fanatic Supporter
Contatta:

Messaggio da leggereda TNS_87 » 21/07/2011, 11:51

Cero che Wayne con i capelli mi fa senso :asd:
ImmagineImmagineImmagine
Palmares(WolvesInv87)

TNS_87
Fanatic Supporter
Fanatic Supporter
Contatta:

Messaggio da leggereda TNS_87 » 22/07/2011, 11:33

http://www.soccermagazine.it/premier-le ... ders-4346/

Strano,abbiamo comprato El Hadji Diouf e nessuno mi ha avvisato :scratch: :asd:
ImmagineImmagineImmagine
Palmares(WolvesInv87)

Toonarmy
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Team: Newcastle United

Messaggio da leggereda Toonarmy » 22/07/2011, 11:45

TNS_87 ha scritto:http://www.soccermagazine.it/premier-league/lo-united-ne-fa-sette-ai-sounders-4346/

Ma non è quel Diouf :look:
Immagine Immagine
"You know when you wake up, look out of your window and it’s a gloomy, miserable, soaking wet wintery morning? In the road, there are puddles, and dim car lights in miserable queues of traffic lighting up the rain. And there’s a wet, soggy, flaccid dark brown cardboard box. That wet, soggy, flaccid dark brown cardboard box is Michael Owen’s personality"

TNS_87
Fanatic Supporter
Fanatic Supporter
Contatta:

Messaggio da leggereda TNS_87 » 22/07/2011, 11:51

Toonarmy ha scritto:
TNS_87 ha scritto:http://www.soccermagazine.it/premier-league/lo-united-ne-fa-sette-ai-sounders-4346/

Ma non è quel Diouf :look:

Appunto,il nostro è Mame Diouf.

Invece il Diouf più famoso(che c'hanno accostato sopra),ovvero l'attaccabrighe :asd: ,gioca nel Bolton(ora in prestito ai Rangers).
Sono talmente rovinati che hanno letto Diouf ed hanno pensato subito a lui(tra l'altro non si assomigliano per nulla).
Pure sfortUnati perchè sono entrambi del Senegal quindi è più facile fare confusione :asd:
ImmagineImmagineImmagine
Palmares(WolvesInv87)

TNS_87
Fanatic Supporter
Fanatic Supporter
Contatta:

Messaggio da leggereda TNS_87 » 24/07/2011, 2:29

Link

Rooney,Rafael,Nani
ImmagineImmagineImmagine
Palmares(WolvesInv87)

TNS_87
Fanatic Supporter
Fanatic Supporter
Contatta:

Messaggio da leggereda TNS_87 » 25/07/2011, 18:28

Manchester United new boy Phil Jones enjoyed a baptism of Chicago Fire on his Red Devils debut on Saturday - at least in terms of temperature!
With large parts of North America affected by a heatwave, Sir Alex Ferguson's players had to endure sweltering conditions in their latest pre-season friendly victory over Chicago Fire, where they ran out 3-1 winners.

Speaking on the club's US tour, Jones, paired alongside England U21 teammate Chris Smalling at the heart of the United defence, reflected positively on his first outing.

"It was tough, very tough to play in heat like that, I struggled to breathe at times," he admitted. "But I still enjoyed it, being out there with the lads. It was nice to put the shirt on for the first time and as I've said previously, I feel at home now.
"I'm pleased we won. It just shows what the lads are about and what they're capable of to come back [from 0-1 down] in such a tough game.
"They [Chicago Fire] were a good team, they popped it around well. So credit to our lads, including all those who came on."

The 19-year-old defender was replaced by Nemanja Vidic in the 75th minute, as Sir Alex refrained from deploying any outfield player for the entire 90 minutes due to the heat.
The squad rotation is proof of United's strength in depth, and in particular Ferguson's wealth of defensive options having strengthened well over the summer.
His first-choice pairing of the aforementioned Vidic and particularly Rio Ferdinand - who will be looking to put his injury problems behind him in order to see off competition for a place in the starting line-up, will surely now be looking over their shoulders.

"Rio will have to stay fit, that is the key for him," Ferguson told the Sunday Mirror. "As he gets older, he won't play all the games because we have Chris Smalling, Jonny Evans and Phil [Jones], who are the best young centre backs in the country. Any one of them can come in."
Fergie's confidence in his new charges is echoed by the players themselves, who have a collective belief that the future at United remains bright, and Jones for one is planning to take his game to the next level.
"I'm training and playing with top class players day in and day out," he continued. "I know there's competition for places. It's up for grabs in every position and it's only healthy for the squad. I've got to keep training hard, working my way up. Eventually, I'll get my chance and I'll take it."
ImmagineImmagineImmagine
Palmares(WolvesInv87)

Torna a “Man Utd”